What follows is a list of links to the pages of conferences, symposia, workshops and seminars organized by the Computational Linguistics Laboratory.
- SLaTE 2011
- STEP 2008 Symposium on Semantics in Systems for Text Processing
- 2nd PASCAL Challenges Workshop , Venice 10-12 april 2006.
- InSTIL/ICALL 2004 International Symposium on NLP and Speech Technologies in Advanced Language Learning
- ARQAS 2003 International Symposium on Reference Resolution and its Applications to Question Answering and Summarization
- Tag+6 Tree Adjoining Grammars and Related Frameworks. VI international workshop, Venice 20-23 may 2002.
- LBC – Language Brain and Computation. Venice 3-5 october 2002. In conllaboration with UQAM University(Montreal).
- VEXTAL – Venice for the automatic processing of Languages
- GFS-IX – The IX study days of the experimental phonetics group