In March 2010, Sara Tonelli defended her PhD thesis at Università Ca’ Foscari. Thesis Title: Semi-automatic techniques for extending the FrameNet lexical database to new languages .
- Sara Tonelli, Giuseppe Riccardi, Rashmi Prasad and Aravind Joshi (2010). Annotation of Discourse Relations for conversational spoken dialogs. In Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2010), Valletta, Malta.
- Sara Tonelli, Emanuele Pianta (2010). KX: A flexible tool for Keyphrase eXtraction. In Proceedings of SemEval 2010, Task 5 “Keyword extraction from Scientific Articles”, Uppsala, Sweden.
- Sara Tonelli, Daniele Pighin (2009). New features for FrameNet – WordNet mapping. In Proceedings of the Thirteenth Conference on Computational Language Learning (CoNLL), Boulder, Colorado.
- Sara Tonelli, Claudio Giuliano (2009). Wikipedia as frame information repository. In Proceedings of the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), Singapore.
- Sara Tonelli, Emanuele Pianta. (2009). A novel approach to mapping FrameNet lexical units and WordNet synsets. In Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Computational Semantics (IWCS 2009), Tilburg, Netherlands.
- Sara Tonelli, Emanuele Pianta. (2009). Three issues in cross-language frame information transfer. In Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing (RANLP 2009), Borovets, Bulgaria
- Sara Tonelli, Emanuele Pianta. (2009). Analisi della Qualità della Traduzione basata su frame. XLIII International Conference of the Italian Linguistic Society (SLI 09), Verona, Italy.
Email: satonelli [at] fbk.eu